Date: Jun 3, 2019
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Education: Academic Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Economy
- Min years of experience: At least 3 years of experience managing Telecommunications Projects
- Domain experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Networks
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- PMI certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos || IT
Req ID: 283142
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!