Nowadays, both men and women tend to think it is no big deal having multiple partners , hence its popularity.
However, there is nothing under the earth with advantages that is devoid of its own disadvantages. Here are top 10 problems and worries of people with multiple sexual partners.
1. What if they all know each other? This is the first thought that comes to the brain of someone that has multiple sexual partners. You might not voice it out, but you wonder if your partners know each other in one way or another. You have not met their friends yet so it’s possible they all hang out together in some sort of sports situation and next thing you know, you are dating the whole football players in a match. Think about how embarrassing that could be.
2. You can’t go to your favorite bar on all your dates because the others might see you there.Most times, we as social animals, we tend to prefer one bar to another. This is actually great, but it also means that you cannot go on dates with your multiple partners in that same favorite bar. It means you will have to find multiple destinations in completely different neighborhoods so you don’t accidentally overlap and then have to have an awkward exchange in the middle of the street.
3. The bartender knows what you’re doing. You can tell just by looking at him. The bartender probably even sees people you go out with going out with other people. Wait, you should also wonder if he has information you should know about. He really is the keeper of your freaky universe and you should probably tip him more.
4. One of them is having feelings for you and it is not the one you like the most. You know you’re going to have to have The Talk with them and tell them you are not interested in becoming exclusive, but also they’re really good at going down on you and losing that will really make you feel…. awful.
5. You’re having feelings for one of them but you’re not ready to give up on your cool new sex cult. Just like the previous point, you will definitely like one of them more, but you obviously might not want to give up being the man/woman amidst plenty women/men. You sometimes start giving yourself reasons why you should not be with that person.
6. Being extra careful that one of them does not leave things at your place that another could find later. A love note left on the pillow in the morning is completely cute but you might have to hide it or destroy it totally so the person you have coming over does not stumble on it and the bubble gets busted.
7. Wait, what if they’re sleeping with other people too? How about your multiple partners having other partners too? Sexually and medically, You should know you are in trouble if care is not taken.
8. Should I feel guilty about this? Well, this thought comes to your brain every time but you wade it off with questions like: Am I an asshole? I mean, plenty of people do this, right? You even justify yourself by saying you are dating around so you can make sure you are with the right person ultimately. Well, ask yourself, who does that?? The fact that you dated 100 people does not mean you will finally settle with the best person on earth!
9. Texting is terrifyingly dangerous territory. I’m sure you know this yourself. There are even times you just copy and paste the exact same text messages to all of them. What if the wrong message gets to the wrong person??
10. When you tell a story a bunch of times because you can’t remember which one you already told it to. This happens to even many people that think their middle name is ‘Smart’. You wonder what you told A and what you keep wondering if you have actually told B or if C knows about it. And then you go…..Oh, did I already tell you that? I’m so forgetful sometimes! Especially when I’m seeing other people besides you in a romantic context, which I am absolutely doing right now.
Staying true to one partner is the best. It has a whole lot of merits;you do not need to remember anything. Try it today and it’s sure going to be the beginning of rest of mind for you and your private life!