Writing on romanticupdates.com, Job Ayantoye lists 10 things men take note of when they meet the opposite sex. Enjoy the interesting piece below:
1. Your Smile: A lady’s smile is often the very first part of a woman a guy will see. A lady with a scowl on her face is not often attractive to most men while a smiling woman is considered to be much more approachable. Your smile is one of the most expressive features you possess.
2. Your Hair: You’d be surprised how much men pay attention to this. And surprisingly, most women get it wrong about the kind of hair that men are attracted to. I know a man who tells me a woman who plaits her hair or has it in braids is the only kind of woman he gets attracted to. For others, it might be different.
3. Your Eyes: A woman’s eyes tell a lot about her. Any confident guy would want to hold your gaze for a while. A lot of information can be shared through eye contact. Remember, ‘eyes are the window to the soul‘.
4. Your Body Language: Do you walk tall and confident? Are you slouched? Do you have an upright posture? Yes, guys do notice all these things and it tells them whether to approach you or not.
5. Your Sense Of Humour: A guy will be very keen on you if he notices he can make you laugh. But he will be even more interested if you can make him laugh.
6. Your Body: Believe me ladies, this is actually one of the first things they notice! Most men have basic specs of body types they like. Big, small, curvy, straight…. When you stand in full view of a guy, believe me, this is one important thing he is checking out.
7. Your Friends: It is very likely that you share some traits with the kind of friends you keep. Guys know this, and so will judge you by the traits your friends possess. As the saying goes: ‘Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are‘. If you have loud, rude friends, a guy might just assume this is the kind of person you are at first impression, even if you are not.
8. Your Smell: Oh yes ladies, don’t ever forget this! Your smell introduces you, and lingers after you are gone. The question is what kind of impression do you want to give with your smell? Good or bad.
9. Your Style: Do you have a great body but dressed in shabby clothes? Are you wearing the right kind of clothes and shoes for your body type? Are your clothes stylish or just plain? A guy notices these things at first glance.
10. Your Attitude: One of the most important non-physical things a guy notices about you is your attitude. No matter how beautiful or attractive a lady looks, a mean attitude can send a guy running faster than you think. I know sometimes you might be having a bad day, but try to be nice to people you are meeting for the first time. You never know who he might really be.