How much do you really know about your own body?
We’ve prepared the list of the most shocking facts about the human body.
1. Humans can’t swallow and breathe at the same time.
Any other animal in our world can breathe while they eat. But we don’t have the ability to do both at the same time.
2. During the life, an average human produces enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
3. An average adult’s skin spans 21 square feet.
4. When it comes to supporting weight, our bones are as strong as granite.
5. Be ready for the shocking news! The human body has several potentially unneeded parts. You can survive with no stomach, appendix, gall bladder, spleen, and reproductive organs. Besides, the body can survive while missing 80% of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, eyes, ears, and nose. Your life will be far from easy without some of these organs, but it’s fascinating to know our body can still function without them!